call: 01543 261550
If you are seeking the best standards of accommodation for your Ice Hotel break this is the best package to choose.
This Platinum Luxury Experience uses the very best suite at the Ice Hotel for your ‘cold’ night, and then a stunning luxury lodge with private Jacuzzi and sauna for your two ‘warm’ nights. We have also included a very special 5-course ‘Ice Menu’ at the Ice Hotel restaurant for a unique culinary experience. You will also experience a snowmobile trip and husky excursion as well as Ice Fishing, the local Indigenous Sam camp and full board during your 2 warm nights.
This package is flexible and so if you would like to stay longer or add a pre or post stay in Stockholm do ask.
- Depart from London to Kiruna via Stockholm (your luggage is transferred through for you)
- On arrival, you will be transferred from Kiruna airport to Sweden’s famous Ice Hotel by a private vehicle.
– On arrival at the Ice Hotel, you will receive your warm outerwear which you can keep for the duration of your stay.
– Enjoy a sumptuous 5-course ‘Ice Menu’ at the Ice Hotel restaurant (drinks payable locally).
– Tonight you will stay in one of the very exclusive Deluxe Suites – the top room category at the Ice Hotel. You will receive a tour of the complex including instructions on how to get a good nights’ sleep. The Deluxe Suites come with their own private bathroom.
– This morning you will be woken by the Ice Hotel team with hot loganberry juice, enjoy breakfast at the Ice Hotel restaurant.
– Today you will be transferred from the Ice Hotel to Fjellborg Arctic Lodge where you will stay in one of their beautiful private lodges for the next 2 nights.
– Over the next 2 days experience your own private snowmobile excursion, a visit to the Indigenous Sami camp, ice fishing and lunch, dinner and breakfast. It really is a very private, exclusive experience.
– Tonight spend the first of 2 nights in your private Arctic Lodge.
– Today, your activities are included duirng your stay at Fjellborg Arctic Lodge.
– Enjoy breakfast at the lodge.
– Sadly it is time to say goodbye to Sweden.
– After some free time this morning you will be transferred to Kiruna airport for your return flight to the UK.
This is a flexible package so if there are any elements you would like to change, such as the activities/excursions please do not hesitate to ask.