call: 01543 261550
Journey to the foot of Sweden’s highest mountain, Mount Kebnekaise, which towers 2000m above sea level and is one of the main attractions of the Scandinavian Mountain Range. Enoks Wilderness Cabins are on the frozen shores of Lake Láddjujávri and 4 cabins have been built alongside the iconic, award-winning Sami-themed mountain restaurant.
This is the Arctic and this is the wilderness – conditions are naturally unpredictable and the exact itinerary is not the same from day to day.
– 4 cabins in the wilderness
– Running water & electricity – a genuine luxury in the wilderness
– All cabins have shower and WC
– 3 course evening meal and breakfast included
– Andreas is a trained chef specialising in traditional Sami food